BTH 4.35% 12.0¢ bigtincan holdings limited

@stewp there are couple of things .SQN are a global investment...

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    @stewp there are couple of things .
    SQN are a global investment company with stakes in ServiceNow, OKTA and Zoom to name a few billion dollar companies. Now all these companies are global with global customer base . If you are a shareholder in those companies it always makes sence to cross sell BTH solutions to them . Thinknabout you have a voice at the board level , you cut all the middle men.

2) with the acquisition of brain shark , BTH are a full stack provided of sales enablement. This will open door where organization would have liked one vendor to deal with for all use cases.

3) the most important to me is what's happening in US in terms of trillion dollar stimulus. This will create a lot of demand and money circulation in the US economy . Marketing will leap forward and so will Knowledge sharing to sell those products and support them .

The only thing for me and I am perplexed is why did we have had such a big jump today . I would have expected it after retail buy in next month . If I have to find a reason it could only be they are going to have a big customer waiting in the pipeline that they will declare in coulee of days or weeks .

hope this helps . and also am
    not selling anything , will wait for me 7500 shares allocation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $94.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $33.73K 283.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 132230 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 636339 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.