GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Yes, TinyBoat, it can be frustrating and its about probability...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2679
    Yes, TinyBoat, it can be frustrating and its about probability and not certainty at this end of the market. The last time I was in BAR it went from under 2 cents to just about 12. Kidman were taking the top off the pit got their bit and then went into lithium for greater rewards as BAR retained underground rights which they are now getting into. My research at the time tells me they are sitting on very high grade but needed capital to exploit it. Their other partner in the cobalt, CNJ with whom I once held shares also came off the boil and in fact BAR under old management lent them money. Networking was alive and well. Nothing new there.

The gold is there and new management are now in place to reap the rewards. The must have some insight. To do that with a company that was ran down not only because of management but by market outlook, in terms of commodity prices does require capital to capture the turn in the business cycle after 10 years as Stan says. But Stan in his lack of research has not mentioned the new stakeholders. So his statement is misleading.

I always had this stock on my radar and I re-entered at the lows and bought quite a few because I am confident the high grade gold is there and the second string of cobalt lies as a store of value. CNJ are going well again and may be in a much better position to develop Mt. Thirsty with BAR's new stakeholders in due course. On the other hand capital raising puts shares in the hands of those wanting long term control. I think control has passed to stronger hands now and it is time to unlock the potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.