GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

For there to be a trading halt, it would be a bigger raise than...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    For there to be a trading halt, it would be a bigger raise than the recent broker placements. I'm expecting current holders to have the right to buy in. I'm betting there will be some good news they've saved up to release with the notice of placement - probably something along the line of "encouraging high grade gold intersects". How else can they encourage new investment without a deep discount, when there has been no big appetite for shares on-market above 1.8-1.9c.

I can't see it having anything to do with Mt Thirsty - otherwise CNJ would be in trading halt too. It will be about the gold.

The placement would have to be at a discount to the current market. Given the only substantial trading has been at around 1.8-1.9c, that does no look good. I'm pulling my 1.8c buy order! My bet is that if you have been holding out to buy at 1.7c, now will be your chance to load up with as much as you want.

I just hope the news component is real, not an over-frothed vanilla milkshake full of air!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.