VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-25

1. 5,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    spacecake,

""Who gets rewarded with this share offer.... loyal holders?""

The good thing for ALL shareholders is that everyone who wanted to buy more shares has had ample opportunity to do just that. There was 10 million shares traded between 2.6 and 2.8 on the 24th of August alone for anyone who wanted to top up . There have been over 30 million traded in the last week.
    For what it's worth I was buying more stock around the 3c mark and I posted this at the time. If I like the story and want to buy
    more stock I don't worry about hoping that there might be a share placement. If the company chose to do a debt funding arrangement then there would be no share placement . What then.
    I have mentioned several times that the smart investor generally buys when no one wants them and then sells them when everyone wants them at a much higher price. Thats how they become rich. Warren Buffett follows the Benjamin Graham school of value investing, which looks for securities whose prices are unjustifiably low based on their intrinsic worth.
    I believe what Volt currently has in it's stable of assets makes them cheap compared to other graphite producing hopefuls, hence the reason I have been buying . A few pips up or down doesn't matter much to me if I believe the share price can rise by 300% or 500% over the next 12 months.

Volt has been a slow burn and that has given the believers ample opportunity to fill their boots at what I consider to be bargain prices. Sometimes stocks rise so quickly that you are not given the opportunity to get set. That has not been the case here.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.415K 290.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 23268662 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1808763 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.