TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Give it a rest Xman, No one is interested in in your eternal...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Give it a rest Xman, No one is interested in in your eternal whinging, You Hate the company and you hate the Management, its time to move on if not for your own mental health, because your carry on is mental. I have been a shareholder for over 10 years and I have made money taking profit on multiple occasions. It is a spec miner and there is a lot more water to flow under the bridge before we know if it is a duster or a major win.

If this is a capital raise, I'm in, and if I can acquire more than my allocation I am happy to do so, I have been on here before expressing the view that it will be at least an other Year or two, before we see any real progress, and yes at least 2 more cap raises before we know if this is a viable commercial operation. Until the exploration ceases we will not know the end game so the spend needs to continue.

You claimed you are on here to warn others, you have no right. Each and every individual need to do there own research and make up there own mind on what to invest in, and above all be prepared to loose the lot, and not carry on about it, because all share investments carry high risk.

If Troy should fall over so be it, No one Knows what the future holds, who knows we all may end up with a parcel of Barrick shares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.