NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Ann: Trading Halt, page-208

1. 4,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1427
    Hope it works out for you Hen... it should.

I know we are waiting wireline test suite results to establish intervals exactly and glean some idea of the porosity before getting really excited, but NWE at one stage was 1.3c before drill, now we are at 1.6c, having accomplished a great deal.

Derisked the well by the GCOS ie. at 38% and taking the lowest share price of 0.8c means we should be 0.8/0.38 =2.1c so this is a very cautious result for long standing shareholders to sell into.

Disreguards all the the positives in the drill result on NO gas water contact point, extensive oil shows and the gas reading from the coal measures above sandstone conventional traps.

A large group would have had the strategy of sell with a few days of drill result, and they have, creating this down dip, helped today by market dropping and a flight to safety. Same thing happened at WGO on their first well, down dip after initial drill result, then the wireline results came through, then the sensational flow result, then the takeover/merger offer from STX etc...STX continues to lerk. Slightly left field STX goes at WGO, guess what will happen to NWE shareprice?

I am enjoying the forum... a great result from drilling, we are in the green but our share price should start with 2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.