DRE 0.00% 2.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I promise you the SP will have ups and downs and ups and downs...

1. 657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    I promise you the SP will have ups and downs and ups and downs from here, whether the ups outweigh the downs all depends on what their tenements hold below ground. The current price shows the market is optimistic for an eventual company making discovery or the price would be sub 2c. It’s optimism based on faith in the management team and the results thus far and what may lay below).
    If anyone here want’s a definite answer to what the SP will long term do they will never get one as the up rampers have no clue nor do the down rampers have any clue what’s below the ground.
    You can get some use from (some respected) down rampers IMO as to what near term SP fluctuations may happen along the way due to Cap Raises and Chart information because long term set and forget up rampers will never be negative towards these fluctuations because they are expected and don’t change the big picture too dramatically (provided soi remains steady).
    IMO anyone trading in shares short term should already understand the effect of CR’s on the price and have a fully schooled chart knowledge, anyone trading long term should have a full understanding on SOI /MC and be fully schooled on the company’s prospects and management they are invested in.
    Then once the above boxes are ticked invest only what you are prepared to lose half of as nothing is certain.
    (Some say only invest what you are prepared to lose but IMO not many lose it all as you can usually sell out before that happens but losing 20-50% is to be expected here and there.)

My thoughts on DRE is it is one of the top tier spec stocks to punt on due to the management/ discovery’s thus far/ multiple possible company making tenements and my observation’s of interest from respected institutions and the general market.
    But it’s an educated punt and nobody can call it anything else except the guy who sees the drill bit come up looking either dustier than a nun’s nasty or looking like a bucket of Rolex watches.
    Last edited by Floggo: 13/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $91.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $203.3K 8.067M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1376652 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.