GDC 1.52% $3.33 global data centre group

In my opinions - Data centres at Guam / Perth / Cambodia /...

1. 741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    In my opinions - Data centres at Guam / Perth / Cambodia / Belgium is a better strategy than consolidating into one location (e.g. AUS) - Which is highly competitive for attracting long term customers / revenue.

Global data storage / cloud transfer does rely on multiple data centre points across the world, rather than having strong reliance on few big national data centres to store data from overseas websites. Again this is only my opinion.

Lastly is I have seen how other junior data centre players (e.g. DC2, DXN, NNG) which some of them had their major shareholding tied to the founders / directors - which makes the business difficult to grow since the bulk of the capital is being tied up.

GDC on the other hand do operates in a way that more major funds are participating with the company business developments, which like you said more people are buying now and more opportunity to see positive returns in a short - medium term.

No offence to other junior data centre stock holders here, I used to own DC2 and just pretty disappointed on how the SP movement was like and how the directors could continue issuing new cheap shares to themselves, with all the voting voted in favour to them since they owned the majority of the shares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.33
Change
0.050(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $257.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.28 $3.34 $3.28 $486.4K 146.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3163 $3.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.33 927 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.