IHR 0.00% 23.5¢ intellihr limited

You know what Sharkies, I thought about it and changed my mind -...

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    You know what Sharkies, I thought about it and changed my mind - you are right, it is BS, they should have let the shareholders in.

Let's recap.
    • Last year BS invested $5m at 0.075.
    • The following day the price flew to 0.20 (and hasn't been below since); few days later traded at 0.33 and closed at 0.32 (the first spike here).
    This is the chart since then. Spent a lot more time above 0.23 than below it & it hardly seems like IHR are getting a great offer here.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3592/3592542-277e7708910b35758245da9f55cb8452.jpg

• I would have thought they'd be able to get a better price than that. There's one year of progress on the board, a number of good announcements, and these new institutions are not bringing the same new exposure & connections as the initial BS chip did. But this is only worth 3x what BS gave them.
    • Even if this is the best price they can get, then include a SPP. What does that cost you?

Will there be an Entitlements offer this time, as well? It will be more frustrating if they've "legalled" that away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.