EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

I promise to stay away , But this is worth a comment 0n a Friday...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I promise to stay away , But this is worth a comment 0n a Friday Laugh or Joke "Trading Halt for this ??? "
    Let's be very clear this company was doing revenue over 12 months ago . Own products YES sold to real patients , NZ orders (Vanished ) Own IP (Vanished ) We have a bunch lead by The Chairman sorry seems lead by CCO and CEO that ripped the gutts out of this little Aussie company . Now Tetra of no Value so get ready writ off ??? Factory right down ???? on these numbers , Cannvalate a Private company now "delivery of orders "
    Let be straight here these guys have opened there legs , lets get on with it and complete the reverse takeover and dilute everybody .
    COO and CEO just puppet This why I am out of Cannabis like many others , but this one reads like a good mystery book , Awaiting the next Chapter Chairman gone ? Sorrythey all were hoping to pump up share price with the big Canada A BIG Failed so easy to see this now . They can't run a business just Desk and screen boys .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.