M4M 18.6% 3.5¢ macro metals limited

Yet you invested in a magnetite project in Nigeria, go figure!...

1. 4,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    Yet you invested in a magnetite project in Nigeria, go figure!
    You obviously didn't bother to read my post properly because you think you're so clever and think that everyone else is a fool who shows any belief in this board blinded by you're love for your mates Tim Lebbon and Martin Rodgers..
    We are not diluted in the sense we have paid for viable assets with drilling and extensive exploration already completed. I'm assuming these leases have had as much maybe more money spent on drilling and geological surveys and reports than we are paying for them.
    I suggest people read the announcements several times there's some very good tenements there.
    The reason they were not picked up because from memory companies like Atlas iron struggled when iron ore tanked to I think 80 odd dollars a tonne maybe less around 2011 2012. The big companies like FMG RIO BHP just cut everything to the bone and ramped up production and like Bunnings did to the corner hardware store put them all out of business and are not really bothered about these smaller leases.
    Ansteel who were the Chinese partner with GBG at Karara where mining small deposits of dso haematite close by, by using a mobile crushing plant to crush and ship ore to Geraldton to help fund the building their magnetite plant.
    KFE still plans to make billets for steel making this is a means to an end imv..
    You may be right it may end up a mess but we now have some quite big hitters involved.
    This is just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.008(18.6%)
Mkt cap ! $113.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 3.4¢ $1.757M 44.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 706449 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 335738 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
-0.008 ( 26.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 3.4¢ 32057953
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.