TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-139

1. 5,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2212
    The acquisitions are doing very well. We'll get even more obvious illustration of that this month (which will end this week) in the report, but with so much revenue it is already obvious. I doubt you'll be thinking you topped up 'a few too many' times in the not too distant future.

You were hoping to see more large contracts... did you not see how much revenue we got last quarter? That money didn't come from scavenging old coins under the couch cushions.

It's quite amusing; if the company activities and announcements were exactly the same but the share price was higher, everyone would be so impressed and grateful, but because of the market movements, some are displeased with the company.

I'm very pleased with what the company has achieved and look forward to the market catching up. I'm very happy the market gave me the opportunity to keep buying in the mid and low 20s over the last few months.

Management needed to strike while the iron was hot and rather than miss out, they did what they did when the share price wasn't ideal. I have no doubt we got a great deal or they wouldn't have done it, and better that than one of our competitors cutting our grass.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.