TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

I'm flat out frustrated. 10 days ago, Shaw & Partners (S&P)...

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I'm flat out frustrated. 10 days ago, Shaw & Partners (S&P) gives TNT a buy rating and the market likes it and it gets pumped from a low of 22 to a daily high of 25.5. Now, the company is saying, "oi, we reckon it's good value at 21c, get (back) in," to it's wealthy clients. Hang on bloke - what happened from 25.5 to 21c? You don't construct a 20M Capital Raise in less than 10 days. Squeeze my tit and call me a cow - bull shizen houzen. Something has gone astray here. Somebody will have made good money! I understand Capital Raises and it's the risk of being a holder but financial advise one day and then an 'off-market' buy a while later? That's not cricket. Also, didn't one of CEO's of an acquisition big 'on-market' last week? A parcel of 3m? They would
    be livid! How good is that for corporate culture?!

In contrast: what if it went like this. S&P didn't pump TNT. Price struggled at key support: 21.5 or 18. CR comes along and GL/KH/JC say: 15c? 17.5% haircut? As holders, we would be fuming and our tune would be: shares are dead money. That's my frustration, if it hadn't been pumped by S&P, we could be in a real world of hurt. So what is fair value now? 25? 21? 18? 15? I'll shut my eyes until the annual, acquisitions and forecast/financial goals. GLA.

P.S. Sdaji, dbd & co., I don't want a "long term, x25 etc.", just let me be disappointed for a moment. Hmph.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.