SYA 3.13% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Nah......As much as I'd like them to , it doesn't seem BIG...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Nah......As much as I'd like them to , it doesn't seem BIG enough to fit the description of ' Significant ' Jourdan is only valued at just over C$6 million.

Plus they are not in suspension either and you would think they would be because we have gone into a Halt pre-market after they have already traded. That's not to say they can't go into one tonight before they open , but I doubt it as you'd be hearing something from somewhere's.

You have to consider that they ( Sayona ) with an over $1 Billion Dollar market cap could be looking at just about anything. They could even have a tilt at a Nouveau Monde Graphite if they wanted to. If its in North America , you'd have to think that its is definitely in the Quebec HUB ....so that narrows it down. But it could be in Australia as well. Might even be Altura ....but i would have to wonder why they would want to do that as there is no need .....unless AJM cannot get itself back on the boards. So what does that matter anyway except that there is common shareholders and directors that perhaps go way back. I hope it's not that .....and I don't think it is. But one never knows.

Start looking at surrounding operational and ready made ' Feedstock ' plays in Quebec I reckon. There is a range of smaller ones which i ould not exactly class as ' Significant ' . And even if it is $6 - $10 million at say a script offer of 14 cents on Sayona's end , that's only another approximate 50 - 100 million shares at that pricing. We'll ihave to see I guess , but it makes more sense for it to fit directly and quickly into the NAL plant .

Frontier Lithium is only around C$166 million and fits the bill for the close proximity logistics as well as the Ore Quality.....so that would be a nice little pick-up which would also be great for Piedmont. And that's where you ahve to think about this whole ' Dual ' team approach with Piedmont and Sayona .....in that they BOTH are valued at over $1 Billion and BOTH have the capacity to acquire using their script now. And it makes perfectly good sense that they look to Sayona for it's Canadian ' Consolidation ' of the Lithium industry strategies through Sayona Quebec instead of through themselves and perhaps muddying the overall sovereignty waters. Just a few thoughts anyway to kick things off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $723.3K 21.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
183 43855841 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 2030189 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.