G6M 4.17% 2.5¢ group 6 metals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-17

1. 2,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2768
    I disagree with Comptonfarm. The calibre of holders are immense and I doubt they'll conspire to undermine other shareholders, especially when you consider their profile.

For example Billionaire Dale Elphinestone. Don't think for one second he needs any profits generated through this KIS investment, in my opinion, he is purely doing it to support Tasmania and King Island (he worked on King Island mine as a regular serviceman and therefore it has a sentimental value to him).

Dale has always made a point of doing whatever possible to support Tasmanian industry and employment - he loves the state. Elphinstone Group is a giant that has substantial operations and investments encompassing multiple industries. His public reputation is paramount to him.

Same with Chris Ellis, look up at his record and how he has previously delivered for shareholders. Most shareholders would be ecstatic to see the board and major shareholders contribute so strongly towards progressing the project into development. It's a testimony that they're profoundly confident of success and the a positive trajectory for Tungsten demand (and therefore price).
    Last edited by VatreniHR: 03/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G6M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $25.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $33.01K 1.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 120000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G6M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.