AGE 0.00% 5.2¢ alligator energy limited

I was hoping by this time someone would have insider info as to...

1. 4,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3743
    I was hoping by this time someone would have insider info as to what this is about - frankly surprised no one e came forward. I am still hoping for the best, but usually if news is good, it travels fast and people are happy to share. So a bit concerned, but only for immediate.

I have done further research and analysis. To be very frank, I am feeling very confident for medium term, say 3 to 6 months. Nearly every macro factor is positive. Short term, the turbulence may stay.

I have put my faith in U sector for medium term. Within that, I have put my faith in AGE. Why?

The U sector is there to stay. Nearly every narrative is pointing towards a positive vibe - whether it's UK or China or Japan. With Sprott etc the impetus to drive this narrative is also there. So everything positive at macro level.

At micro level, I again did research, if that boom really comes, how can we maximizer. Should it be a producer, a developer or an explorer. After a lot of thinking, I feel the gains would be maximum for an explorer. For a number of reasons, including the fact that it starts at a low base.

Wht Age?. First time I bought shares was in May this year. Wanted to get into U sector and listened to his interviews. What attracted me that he was not very sophisticated, he sounded down to earth, someone like us felt comfortable. I have seen some promising moons on their glib, so for me it was a good start.

I am aware of technicals, including some calling it unfeasible to extract. But with new U price, it completely changes the game. And with over 50m reserves, we are talking big. With acquisitions, drilling, the narrative can only get better.

I think we are in new era and it could be a life changing experience for some. At least I am hoping for and am reasonably confident it will happen. The worst - back to chasing another dream with some small loss.

The choice is with us,but we are all different. I am chasing this U boom with AGE as majority player, I am thinking it will happen, but naturally not everything is guaranteed. Please dyor, especially if taking a plunge, as the wins and losses can be big. Hope to see you some on the other side, but it may be a bumpy ride, it might be worth it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $201.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $756.7K 14.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 567560 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 55000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.