WML 0.00% 0.2¢ woomera mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-21

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2040
    Hello all,

I have no issue at all with WML topping up its war-chest as this simply means a greater pipeline of prospective value building activities over the balance of 2021 and throughout 2022.

Briefly reviewing the most recent Annual Report to shareholders pretty much lays it all out in summary for us in the “likely developments” section:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3644/3644528-1286e42a2e4fb1793ec9a5229cfcec80.jpg

Accordingly I suspect WML’s current funds and this soon to be raised will cover all of any of the following:

1. Mount Cumming Sill Complex drilling at Mount Venn (of genuine speculative interest to me given the Ni-Cu-PGE prospectivity).

2. Follow up drilling at Mount Venn Three Bears gold prospect (hmmm not too excited thus far - but I will give management the benefit of the doubt here).

3. Reconnaissance exploration at the Broomehill Ni-Cu-PGE tenement (this prospect has piqued my interest from the outset).

4. Geophysical surveys at the Musgrave and Labyrinth SA prospects.

5. Some form of dealing with the lithium tenements - needless to say, these remain the “wildcards” for WML and with: (a) David Richards on board; and (b) lithium sentiment reaching stratospheric levels, anything is possible.

For a $10 million market cap explorer, WML seemingly has a terrific and varied array of prospects, and together with its well regarded and experienced management team, I remain comfortable to hold and follow the developments here.

Anyway, the above represents my own commentary and is not to be relied on as advice in any form. Best wishes to all for the weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.