PFT 13.0% 2.0¢ pure foods tasmania limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-48

1. 1,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Hi @futurenow,
    We are all here to learn & share information, when a newbie comes into a thread he or she might also learn to respect other posters content without the baiting smart ass comments or they might end up discarded to the ignore list.

Naturally if a post in part is considered wrong or one wishes to raise a different view that's fine that's what these forums are all about, @lilac correctly schooled Scoony on how to raise a concern with respect and correct it with facts not insults.

It seems both @aggexpenditure @randomrookie came in & raised this error and how "Horrible & Misleading reporting" it was by Market Index and apparently CommSec as well, I am a genuine investor with honest contributions to threads, yes I probably should have done more research on MC's share trading to authenticate it but the financial systems and reporting out there are bureaucratically set to confuse most retail investors, a minefield so to speak, it's no wonder things can be misinterpreted or assumptions made contrary to fact.

Thanks for your contribution.

ST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PFT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.