SMN 2.96% 69.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Ann: Trading Halt, page-81

1. 2,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I haven't had anything worthwhile to say because what is there to say? I am naive at trading that's for sure. But hasn't anybody noticed that everyone they issue shares for directors etc, sp increases. Latest was the big fish TC. Look at difference in Ann's in between his latest issue. Very ra ra prior then the one a few weeks later more muted. In between sp went to .985. Then more ra ra with the annual report. After tanking 30% odd SP rose to 1.05. Now a surprise cr. Some broker is doing the dirty work for this mob. Coincidence? Could be wrong but its very consistent.

Just an example of how retail are played for fools..I hold a non-listed promising biotech stock that recently raised funds. Shares were selling off market at between $1.65-$2, but they raised at .90 to accommodate a so called cornerstone investor who had been hedging for a couple of years at least. They jumped in for $50 mill, when FDA approval came in for one of their products. Sure we got a tiny bite after SI got their fill and more. A mugs game..for retailers.

Obviously just my opinion for what its worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
0.020(2.96%)
Mkt cap ! $95.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.5¢ 69.5¢ 66.5¢ $29.85K 43.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1477 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.5¢ 7098 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.