VR8 5.56% 3.8¢ vanadium resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-10

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    I don't doubt that. But as said I would prefer a partner from another country.

China's policies in relation to their steel making (wanting to suppress Iron Ore price to hurt Australia, No Aussie coal imports also hurting their steel industry and emission output curbs also reducing steel out put) will likely increase steel making in many other countries and they will need vanadium as well.
    China has also have taken some recent measures hurting free enterprise and I doubt any Chinese entity would have Aussie investors best interest at heart so would much prefer a partner from almost anywhere else.

I have held GRR for a while and their valuation just appalling, really nothing like it anywhere else that I have seen ever! This is an incredible cashed up, highly profitable business, but they are trading at a P/E of close to 1... Yes 1! And they are nearly fully cashed backed! But they are Chinese owned and have a poor track record with rewarding investors....

I also hold HIO (Previously Carpentaria resources or CAP) who have been held back for years through a JV that attempted a hostile Chinese take over.... This is finally sorted and they are now making excellent progress.

I also hold FFX. They have a large already operational gold mine and a large fully permitted Lithium project that is fully funded to mine... They have to be about the cheapest Lithium project out there comparatively and there is essentially no value given to the gold mine (ramping up to about 200K ounces per year).... They have gotten full funding from Gangfen (Chinese) who now own 40% of the Lithium project. Although there are other reasons for the cheap valuation, I do believe the Chinese factor isn't helping. Pretty sure if Tesla or Volkswagen or similar company had been the partner we would be trading (much) higher...

I have nothing against the Chinese people, but with the CCP at the helm I would prefer to stay away from Chinese companies and interest when it comes to investing. Also if the current tensions keep increasing with the west we in the west will have to secure lots of commodities that are now mostly Chinese controlled. I think we would be wise to start heading that way now as it takes away power from the CCP which I think will reduce the risk of an actual war breaking out....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ $624 16.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5339 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 120014 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.