4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

Yep, sure. And to think we used to swap notes. Actually, this...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Yep, sure. And to think we used to swap notes. Actually, this would likely lead to a conversation that would exist outside of this forum and I don't want to clog it up necessarily but here goes.

I am well aware of the strength of their partnerships etc... I held a significant (for me) long position for a couple of years and traded it successfully too. From memory, you've piled in heavily and with leverage on this play and I don't discount its potential upside for a minute. I was curious about the degree to which you might have sifted through and moved other assets out of 4DS way in the selection process and I remember your strong interest in global macro and markets broadly, so this had to be very calculated for you no doubt.

Anyway, for what it's worth, I wasn't attacking you or the stock/company. Currently, I am rebalancing and I am/was a 4DS believer (to an extent) and may well reinvest. And since I have poked my head back in here, my memory tells me that you could possibly play a part in helping me understand why I should. Just interested firstly in the broader picture of what makes 4DS such a high-value call with big outlays (like yours) and relative to other opportunities. For example, I'd be hundreds of 000's down if I had not flipped my 4DS money out when I did. Perhaps the crux of the question is what is the axis of possible returns (2x, 5x, 10x or above?) and where are we in the cycle?... are we really as close as we think or do we still yet have another two years of bated breath waiting. I took my capital elsewhere (two years ago) because it was unproductive and my calculation told me the opportunity cost in 2019 was too great.

BTW not just a question for you. Happy to hear from anyone as long as it's aggressive or snarky.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $272.6K 3.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31689 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 134953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.