NOR 9.38% 3.5¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-22

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2283
    " How good is Growler , apparently he called this raise "

I actually called it and proved it with a link to the original call. It is... immutable.

"contact our new CFO and discuss the upcoming financing and strategy requirements to execute Norwood’s business plan "

What business plan? I am unclear what this is.

NOR was mentioning pilots in AR19, released more than 2 years ago. What has happened to these? We know none have developed into an actual sale.

NOR mentioned 12-18 month sale cycle and yet hasn't made a sale in about 3 years. So do they have an update on the sales process?

The revenue share model died in its first outing with Spark. Are they still pursuing this model because it will be different next time? And if it is not revenue share, then what is it?

What about all those partners NOR has been talking about for years? We know, care of my research, NOR has a technical partnership with Metaswitch; meaning the VM App is compatible. But what else? NOR themselves say it is not material because they have not announced anything. And what about all the others including Oracle which was named. Years of talking about partners but nothing material.

And what is the business model for the "super-premium" AI assistant thingy? The Amelia contract expires in 6 weeks. How time flies!

Do you have any insights to share re: NOR's business plan. You seem to think there is one. Maybe you can articulate it to the rest of us.

Without retail participation via a rights issue, the amount NOR can raise is very limited. It will be substantially less amount than those oppies which you told us would be converted.

All imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.003(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $3.463K 107.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 43716 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.