NOR 0.00% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

what does xpe have to do with nor and why is it always posted...

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    what does xpe have to do with nor and why is it always posted about and what is failing upwards and its relevance to norwood
    i can see the share price is on a downward slide and now is getting more cash so it can keep going but that doesnt seem to concern long term holders
    why arent the holders beating down the company's door with business type questions instead of sitting behind keyboards on an anonymous forum slagging off other posters
    the share price is in the dunny because no one wants to buy them and that's because the company doesnt appear to be making any money
    so in my opinion we should be banging on company door in nedlands and semanding answers especially as to why no new deals have been signed in years what happened to all pilots what happened to all the other imminent deals from years ago
    surely thats more important than slagging other holders and non holders albeit i struggle to understand the non holders concerns
    i cant knock the door from here but surely someone from wa is a holder on this forum and maybe they could and report back
    better course of action rather than slaghing other posters
    thats my view
    hopefully something will be announced later today
    night

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $2.2K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21223 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.