WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

A highly possible scenario:With Bork recently bringing in $700k...

1. 1,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 786
    A highly possible scenario:

With Bork recently bringing in $700k for an opening order of Reduit devices combined with growing revenues of Reduit our bank balance is likely $1.2-$1.5m.

Paul has outlined OEM development is part of our strategy. So if a much larger OEM opportunity came along, let’s say a $5-7m order, would the initial upfront payment for such a deal cover the costs of manufacturing? Most likely not. It would contribute to the costs but there is likely still a gap of $500k-$1.0m.

This scenario is very common in start ups. While the opportunity is exciting, tight cash flow would put us in a precarious position. Hence, the need to raise money to secure the opportunity.

The raise of $5m+ at 13c dilutes us a further 40m shares. It takes our total shares on hold to 250m.

At the other end of this, with $6-7m in the bank and likely OEM deals to come and now be funded comfortably, I feel a MC of $50-60m is fair.

The recent raise will create opportunities and I think a lot will unfold in the next few weeks and months. This raise should add value, not detract it.

Last edited by SDJungwirth: 13/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.