KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-231

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Well, looking forward to later next year when all these acquisition integrations are done!
    Hopefully we take a breather from acquisitions for a good few months now to focus on more organic growth and stitch all the pieces together.
    We've bought a small van pick up mob to grab the small stuff from wineries (WDA), we've bought a ton of big arse trucks scattered around the country to form a decent logistics network (Partons) and bought a crapload of trade customers (Bibendum and now Kaddy) There must surely be a lot going on in the background to get this all working together, and now we have Vic and NSW coming out from hibernation to give all our forms of revenue a big kick along!
    I'm more pessimistic than I was regarding the upcoming 4C report since theg are doing a CR just before it's released, tho have said before that I'm more excited about the first report in the new year now all the lockdowns are ending.
    As far as the SPP goes, wouldn't bother with the effort and having capital tied up for weeks and only getting 5% of what you apply for. 2mill between everyone is crumbs.
    All these acquisitions are only crap for the short termers, as a LT holder who is still planning on holding another 2 years minimum, this will just be a blip on the radar come next year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.