KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-86

1. 3,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1564
    I gotta admit. I feel like we just got over the previous CR, and was ready to fly. With the CR at 5.6c, some are saying it will go down to this price (perhaps - perhaps not). Sometimes after a CR the price zooms. I think the market may not have understood the significance of Partons Acq, perhaps it will understand a DTC like Kaddy better. So in a way I'm bit disappointed - there may be some short term SP pain. But the more I think about it, this is just my impatience. This is from the AFR article. Just think about these numbers for a moment.

"Upon completion of the acquisition, Digital Wine Ventures will have 10,000 products across its platforms (its main investment is Winedepot) and service about 1850 buyers, including Cellarbrations, Solotel and Porter’s Liquor.

Consider where we will be in 3-5 months say post 2022 first quarterly. It is going to be absolutely massive. If we open on Friday anything around 6ish cents I really think this is no brainer to buy more with a view to hold for more than say 6 months

DYOR and all that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.