AOP 0.00% 61.0¢ apollo consolidated limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-10

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    With respect i think you may be well off the mark there.

AOP has always displayed itself as an explorer and less of a developer or potential producer.

Seems to me they have almost invited bids while playing a slow song in drilling and defining Rebecca's true potential.

I'm prone to suspect that the Board of AOP has much more information on the Resource model for Rebecca than it has currently shared with shareholders or the market. Both in relation to resource grade and to its "re optimized pit" final tonnage.

I think that AOP's purchase of adjoining Rebecca Lake land from BNR /MAT was to enable a "re optimized pit" capturing the main Rebecca deposit prize. Virtually providing access to some very valuable "emerging foot-wall " resource, neither quantified or reported in the current resource.
    Also importantly, it cleared a development obstacle for a potential acquirer.

I wouldn't be surprised if the "CORPORATE TRANSACTION" did include a partial tenement sale of exploration license adjoining Rebecca involving MAT (20% co-holder with BNR) who at last look were scratching for development funding.

It seems to me that the Board of AOP has done a good job over the last few years .......
    Cashing in their investment in Africa - converting to cash and funding Rebecca exploration.
    The Board appear to be closing in on their goal!!

IMO they have kept their cards fairly well hidden, but hopefully will reveal all soon!

GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.