IPD 0.00% 9.0¢ impedimed limited

just for you :rolleyes: Now, the PREVENT trial results are...

1. 5,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1130
    just for you

Now, the PREVENT trial results are critical to obtaining reimbursement, and that’s the key to accelerating our near-term results. The publication of the PREVENT trial is the single most important, short-term milestone we are focused on. This trial isn’t about obtaining an FDA clearance, it’s about physicians being reimbursed for a test that can dramatically improve their patient outcomes. Reimbursement of our L-Dex testing is the reason we sponsored this landmark study. The data necessary to obtain insurance coverage is much more demanding than what is required to obtain an FDA clearance. As such, PREVENT was designed as a head-to-head study versus the current standard of care. It’s a level 1 evidence study, meaning it’s prospective, randomised, and multi-centred. It’s a landmark study with 1,200 patients who have been followed for three years across 13 hospitals that are some of the most prestigious cancer institutions in the US and Australia. Now, we believe it’s the outcome of this study that will provide the genesis for payment and coverage by private insurance carriers. As I mentioned on our recent quarterly call, although we don’t know the results or conclusion, we are extremely confident in the positive outcome of the trial. This confidence comes from the many studies that have proceeded PREVENT, the interim results, and the recently published meta analysis. And I would also like to reiterate the time frame we gave during the quarterly. We said at the time we were expecting the manuscript to be published in the next 90 days, which is now only 60 days away.

https://www.finnewsnetwork.com.au/archives/finance_news_network349495.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ $58.34K 639.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 234817 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ 241561
Last updated 15.59pm 23/04/2024 ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.