PAB 0.00% 0.6¢ patrys limited

Yeah your right Kev It really is all assumptions at our end at...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

Yeah your right Kev It really is all assumptions at our end at this stage and I was initially a bit shocked too as I was expecting a cap raise early next year. I just always go back to the BOD and think of their extensive CV’s of licensing deals, JV’s and buyouts which James mentioned again when presenting on Tuesday. So for me I trust the process they’re taking to get the best possible outcome. I’m sure for instos looking in they would be looking at not only our assets results but the team we have driving this forward. And two fully funded assets to the clinic looks a lot more shiny then just one

I know they’re going into toxicology feeling positive as 3E10 was used in humans 10-20 years ago with no issues.

It’s going to be a very long weekend just for sure Kev, I will be closing another position to load up on more Pab if 3.5 was the offer and you’re right even if it’s not available for us good chance we could pick that up on market. Good luck mate, I’m still planning on throwing in my high vis with where I think pab could take us
    Last edited by sash83: 28/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1773666 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3325244 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.