PER 2.44% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-134

1. 2,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1081
    New to ANP but been in the markets for quite awhile and worked in executive management for a listco and my opinion (which is not worth much) is posters are over thinking the announcement.

As previously posted the outcome of this TH will be as noted in the announcement i.e.".....preparation and finalising the release of the European Medicines Agency Paediatric Committee Opinion adoption of the Paediatric Investigation Plan for ATL1102 .........." and nothing to do with financing. If there is a financing outcome then a separate TH will be announced.

Why the current TH: because management are probably being extra careful due to the importance and market impact of the announcement. As such a TH allows the company plenty of time to put together what is likely to be a very detailed release, have the draft technically reviewed and approved by the board and prevents any adverse market reaction should the ship or any other parties start to leak.

To me adoption is only positive as you don't adopt an negative opinion...you form or determine a negative opinion. To me the reason for the TH has already answered everyones question and that is its all set to go.

Lets not over think it guys...all good IMHO..!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 8.0¢ $3.675K 45.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 343 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.