BSX 5.88% 3.6¢ blackstone minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-109

1. 796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    I’m bullish BSX long term, it’s my largest hold from 46c avg.

It doesn’t mean it’l be a straight line up. Like I said earlier, our sp was 57c just 1 week ago! if it was still hovering around mid 50s & cr was 58c then no one would complain, but because it crosser the C&H of 59-60 & we saw trading volume add another 15-20%, it looks like a bigger discount. The CR is on < 2% disc to 2-3 week vwap so not sure why the negativity.

even without the CR, it started to look extended with 55/58 as next line of support/re test. Could’ve happened with nickel dropping or overseas markets red or any other reason, happened to be a raise & I think 58c is a good price. Spp is tricky & personally not a fan but can see why they do it to give everyone a chance. It’s more the 2 tranches that I don’t like (which were prob necessary because > 10% of soi being added so they needed approval for the tranche 2) which’l mean good chance of whatever rise we get short term there’s still downward pressure till mid dec when 2nd lot is alloted & we see profit taking.

nyways, hopefully come 2026 if they continue ticking boxes, I’d be keen on dividends once the 1.5yr to pay of debt is done with & hopefully if sp is $3.5 then it’s a nice % divi on those 46c buys. Lots of moving parts & hence the risk, but also lots of potential rewars for patient

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.