QPM 2.70% 3.8¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Indeed mentioned in the NWR webinar (and discussed here on HC)....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 475
    Indeed mentioned in the NWR webinar (and discussed here on HC).

I don’t think we should underestimate the importance of these green credentials, ESG etc.. there are plenty of aspiring battery metal miners and producers, the one’s who get this right will be the stand outs. In the same NWR interview Dr.S.G. even said that buyers appeared prepared to pay a premium.

Let’s also not forget that great green credentials has been one of the ultimate goals of QPM for quite some time. Go back to the Proactive interview from Feb. this year when the good doctor said:

"We are so clean. We are so green. We just leave the pack there sitting on the starting blocks when we finish the race."

So the Life Cycle ISO study results (if they meet expectations) will give a green light to financiers and a host of backers. It is also the culmination, I imagine, of a great deal of work by Dr. S.G. and the team (so TH a very appropriate response) with big ramifications.

The recent SP weakness? Some engineered chart apparent weakness by traders that chart followers have been suckered into. Looking forward to a great result next week and a ‘gap’ back up as I ‘predicted’ yesterday

GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.