KRM 11.4% 3.9¢ kingsrose mining limited

A little disappointed to not get a final fill today having freed...

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 942
    A little disappointed to not get a final fill today having freed up some funds on Friday (got some then also). But can't be unhappy, have been buying the past fortnight.

Credit to management for putting out a timeline and actually hitting it, not something I'm used to seeing at the lower end of the market, it actually gets my hopes up that the acquisition will add significant value.

Something I'd like to add, a few here pointing out the market is asleep on this one, others suggesting the recent rise in SP suggests the market was waking up. I strongly doubt the market was or is awake to this opportunity. Between myself and a friend, I'd say a little more than 10% of the volume in the past fortnight was us buying and we aren't exactly large fish lol, not exactly the sign of a market waking up. Most of it week before last, amazed at what was on offer with the cash backing to minimise risk and open up opportunities for a great, value adding acquisition.

If the market was awake there would have been a frenzy last week if not earlier, instead a vast majority of the buying has almost certainly been a few people who recently this company came across their radars combined with existing holders having another dip, plus others just buying because it kept going up the past few weeks. There wasn't even a significant spike on Friday, so often the day or at least afternoon before the halt for an acquisition there is a spike in volume.

I'm quite excited for Wednesday, if the acquisition is as great as has been hinted in prior Ann's/Preso's and considering management have hit timelines and targets recently, the market may well have to wake up to this soon enough

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.005(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $29.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $36.77K 925.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 283048 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 379111 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.