ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1621
    Yep it was to institutional/sophisticated investors only, like the last CR that was a couple of weeks ago too. The offer opened and was closed a just a couple of hours later, nearly missed out. I'm in with a $25k bid but I assume it will be scaled back given they closed the bid book so early - probably had a lot more than $8M worth of bids. I was in the last raise as well with a similar $ amount so am a very very happy camper given the last raise was at 2.5c with 1:2 free options. Paper gain of ~$100k from the last raise.

I think they've done this raise a bit too cheap considering the freebie option that comes with it, might put an anchor on the share price but to be honest, anything over 10c is a bit overcooked at this point of the development imo, at least until they secure funding.

Also it's odd they didn't issue new options in this raise with a 15 or 20c strike... the 4c strike are an absolute gift.

Given the effective price in the raise is around 8.5c depending on how you value the options, I'd expect to see a fair bit of selling on market when it opens down to the 8-9c range... where it goes from there really depends on how many investors still want to ride the hype train here.

Until they are funded it is still a risky play... when I took place in the last raise at 2.5c I was thinking we'd only maybe see 8-10c in Q1 2022 if the studies came out good and funding had been completely secured at that stage. Now I think if funding is secured for the expanded capacity plant (extra $75M cost compared to the initial plan) then sure, 20c++ is probably on the cards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $82.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $53.39K 1.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 662884 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 69126 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.