DRE 4.55% 2.3¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Me and everyone on here, used their own time and research, and...

1. 5,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8045
    Me and everyone on here, used their own time and research, and their own money, and made their own decision to buy in - so you only have yourselves to thank, assuming everything goes to plan!

Of course, that's; ourselves to thank, for finding The Dreadnought Captain and it's Crew.

Hardest working team on the ASX, by far, and even if they never found anything, I wouldn't be unhappy as they gave it everything they had and more (unlike 90% of their peers) (but no stress there as they've found plenty already, and Monday/Tuesday's results might show that they've found quite a bit more).

Anyway, trading halt will be for results, which will be the first rushed batch of results for Orion (should be 9-10 holes).

After those results, we should get the non-rushed results (should be 18-19 holes) from Orion, Texas, Grant's, Fuso, Paul's Find, Chianti-Rufina (due over the next week or two).

After those we'll get the rushed results from the drilling just completed (~20 holes, mostly Orion and few holes from Fuso) (due in two to three weeks).

Other news due this month/over the next 2-3 weeks:

- Results of DHEM surveys from Tarraji-Yampi

- Target definition and generation work at Mangaroon (Yin, Cullen’s Find and Diamond’s)

- Results of ground EM surveys along the Money Intrusion at Mangaroon

- Results of airborne magnetic-radiometric surveys for REE ironstones and gold along the Cullen’s Find trend at Mangaroon

Main next news is obviously the results that Dean has received and is analysing and putting together into an announcement (9-10 holes from Orion).

And plenty more results due as well as all of the other significant news per above (watch those surveys light up the Rare Earths and Nickel-Copper at Mangaroon).

Looking forward to the journey through the next 10 Dreadnought bags (as the Captain has promised).

Cheers,

GB.

Last edited by Green Bull: 12/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $66.07K 2.873M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1008516 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1024214 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.