ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    Agree mate, that's my whole point, we need to look at the bigger picture. It has been stated multiple times that the company is looking at combination of equity and other fundinv routes thus when I did my simple NPV computation I have included in there 400 million dilution. Which would still for me attractive investment as long as it gets us to the next step.
    As of now, in my own humble opinion, as what Judd indicated of a 70/30 funding. Mgt wouldn't risk damaging sentiment of FUD further with this CR unless they have a good way forward in the other part of the funding.we still have around 4-5 million after this quarter. The only reason I can see in my opinion why we have this right now is we have the other 70% pegged on this 30%.

So for me, yes it is dilution but a good one that that as I want to see progresson the Qala shallows development amd I want to see ore out from Qala shallows July or August of 2022.
    And witg POG, giving us a helping hand.

I
    I was thinking of streaming before as it will have less dilutionary impact but with rising Gold price, it will be not be beneficial for us in the long run as if we have a deal at lets say for argument purposes a 1750 purchase price, and POG shoots to 2500, the 750 additional difference will just benefit the finance company as they'll still purchase the gold from us at the 1750 deal price. So yes less dilution but if pog goes up, less upside as well.

Just my opinion, dyor, not a financial advise

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.