KSN 0.00% 7.9¢ kingston resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-5

1. 2ic
    5,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4819
    Interesting to say the least... signal PNG will continue to drag, or that PNG is too on the nose, or project with exploration excitement to add value while the boring/risky/diluting path of funding/developing Misima is carried out, juts a opportunity too good to pass up???? who knows.

AFR article has details on project acquisition and CR, $13M placement at 20c (probably a rights issue to follow up with imo).

Buying the old Mineral Hill gold-Cu-Pb mine of some yanks, mine closed in 2005 and been on C&M ever since

"Kingston has agreed to buy the Mineral Hill mine from US-based Quintana MH Holding Co LLC for up to $22.7 million in a combination of US$1 million ($1.36 million) cash, US$8 million ($10.9 million) scrip and a 2 percent NSR (net smelter return) royalty on production, the term sheet said."

Looks a bargain price acquisition, even if the plant after +15 years needs major renno's. Higher base metal and gold prices, possible larger scale mine opportunity at very low grades in large open pits... actually looks OK deal given Misima is valued much by the market (rightly or wrongly?).

Here is a presso link from 2007 from previous crew looking to re-launch the project...

https://smedg.org.au/M&W07/JonesMineralHill.pdf

Good luck holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ $5.669K 72.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 269346 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 28449 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.