TBN 2.70% 18.0¢ tamboran resources corporation

Ann: Trading Halt, page-2

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Well there it is.
    I've been harping on about it for a while on this forum, but a bit sooner that even I would have thought.

One of many Capital Raisings to come over the next 3-4 years I would guess given the costs in the Beetaloo. I wonder what the price (and discount) will be and how much they will raise.
    Bit of a kick to the guts to all the Aussie IPO investors given its only been 5 months after listing and the hat is being passed around by management again.

Interesting that Tamboran raised now and not after the flow results. I sense some unease in the Tamboran management team.
    The last quarterly showed they had more then enough cash to complete the T2H & T3H programme.
    So why raise now?
    Could it be the wells are not as rosy as they have been portrayed and this is an attempt to lock in a large sum of money to hedge against any downside risk if the wells don't preform as expected....?

In my opinion only, If management were certain (or highly confident) in the wells performing (as they have been hammering home in stock releases and Riddle's presentations), they wouldn't raise now when they could raise much more at a much higher price after flow testing. But that's just my opinion.

In my opinion, I see this as weakness by Riddle and the Tamboran management in the conviction they see in the results of T2H and T3H wells.

I look forward to seeing the details of the raise and to whom, as well as any releases on the wells in the near future if this is placement is trying to lock in money and pre-empt any perceived negativity

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $370.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $187.5K 1.034M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 606743 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 81386 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ 731005
Last updated 15.58pm 14/06/2024 ?
TBN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.