FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

see this is why you have no idea you don't care? You are a...

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    see this is why you have no idea you don't care? You are a holder you should care you just got diluted mate.

Double whammy dilution and a fall off a cliff from.the decent high of 6 cents pity those poor buggers buying the likes of Timbocs 10 cents prediction lol

I told you Dawg the market collapse was imminent watch the panic over omni just let it fall it will be a very deep correction I would not be surprised to see sub 6000 points in a month

The perfect story record high commodity prices record highs on markets the pandemic set to rage on border closures globally happening again means you want to be short side travel stocks to hedge your portfolios long gold

I sense a black Monday type event I wouldn't be surprised if the Aussie market goes dowb back to back 150 points plus days

Yes there will be bargains but hold your fire u til.seller exhaustion starts peaking

Sadly I see FBR back in the 2s and 3s very soon

That's why you should care dilution.magnifies the fall for holders

The reason they didn't tap you is because your next!!

Put the hard hats on down there tomorrow go golfing and let your shorts do the business

I have a list ofv12 sticks to buy at the right price of those 4 are my absolute priority for the long term.

GFC 2 is Coming dawg idiots paying 3 million for a flat in Sydney are going to be in the hurt locked when rates wind up

Protect your capital people you are going to get a very very big Clip on your portfolios and super funds this week

Don't panic bail the specs augment cash pick.up.high quality stock when the dust settles

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.