BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Like the thought if not a bit early for my liking, however...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Like the thought if not a bit early for my liking, however putting my logical hat on while Tesla and Elon have the $ and the possible need I think @uiux is closer to the money.

With Microsoft leading the RAMP funded program to future proof the USA military and NASA IT needs (my words),

their words:
    • The second phase will see these entities develop custom integrated chips and System on a Chip (SoC) with "lower power consumption, improved performance, reduced physical size, and improved reliability for application in DoD systems."

Wouldn't it make more sense for Bill Gates ( and his thirst for leading edge tech that helps the planet) and Microsoft to buy out the company that has already shown them how its done, BRN of course, which has a working commercially ready model and by golly they can then claim it as being made (build new foundry or use RAMP partner Global Foundries) and owned in the Good Old US of A.

This eliminates any future issues with China and Taiwan and brings manufacturing back to home soils for the Yanks.

Log shot and something I wish occurs post $10 price.

Well my real wish is that Australia got some govt kahuna's and invested in supporting or developing a foundry to provide future jobs for our kids.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.