BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-196

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Agree, I saw the Q & A.

My moneys confidently on Valeo. Possibly with an extension to the halt so both companies can negotiate an agreement to satisfy both parties.

I still think the announcement for Valeo was to promote their fantastic life saving breakthrough (which included BRN IP). They had a 20 + day count down for it. It was a big unveiling and It’s a massive achievement. The wizardry which Valeo have performed to put the system together is going to make the world a safer place!

But there were still milestones needed to finalise the agreement so BRN we’re upholding their commitment to both Valeo and ASX which has now been derailed by a curious but specific question on a global forum. This has obviously put them in a pickle! If the product didn’t contain BRN IP both presenters were qualified to say a simple no. That didn’t happen!

As a result there is the appearance that there could be some insider information which is not the case as the agreement between Valeo and BRN is public knowledge and so is Lidars sweet spot (LDA). It is now just a matter of clarifying the agreement to the ASX in a manner agreeable with Valeo.

Due to the mechanics of finalising a potentially billion dollar deal with an overseas company: and the sudden unexpected nature of how it has come about I don’t mind if they take a week or two to finalise it because it will put BRN on the map and remove any need for future CR.

Ultimately it should be a positive outcome for both companies!

All my opinion and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.