VR1 5.26% 1.8¢ vection technologies ltd

Gday Harry, Thanks for taking the time to respond. Im just...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 807
    Gday Harry,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Im just trying to process it, I was honestly expecting an announcement today but not a CR. That surprised me & unless acqui comes with it will upset a few.
    Your right, apologies all for my incorrect numbers previous post. We will get $12M as a result of the new share issue, making it $19.8M in bank approx.

I would’ve thought those would’ve been issued higher than what they have, but someone coming in with that much cash needs incentive I guess & at 15% discount to 5 day vwap per that article makes sense. Remember, less than 4 weeks ago, we were trading sub 10c, dreaming of hitting 20c by xmas. Now I firmly believe we have 20c as our absolute rock bottom base from here as a result of the CR. I will be completely surprised however if it gets near that. Its my expectation .24 be lowest from here. Per previous post that would give us m/cap $262M with expected revenue of $20M+ & $19.8M cash in bank ready for whatever the future brings. I know this cash will be put toward good use. Lets hope toward promotion, advertising, expansion of staff to support the upcoming workload & value adding acquisition.

One other thing I was thinking is any company that Vection have been stalking to onboard would have gone through a similar increase in valuation much like we have recently. Perhaps cash brings forward otherwise delayed opportunity to jump on them before they get any more expensive?

With all the newsflow were expecting, if this isnt at least in the 30s by xmas I will be astonished. Most would say unrealistic after todays news, but theres no harm in being positive. This is a very strategic placement, opens a few doors that maybe would be shut. Its going to be very interesting to see how the market reacts tomorrow / Wednesday. I think probably more positively than most expect particularly if the new holders have sticky fingers & a bit of vision. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $57.88K 3.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1686410 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 577518 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.