VR1 5.26% 1.8¢ vection technologies ltd

FFS lm pretty sick of reading some of this nonsense on here...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    FFS lm pretty sick of reading some of this nonsense on here today. Don't some get it Evolution WANTED to buy VR1, they didn't have to, they WANTED to and at 20c for 15 mill to VR1. What would you expect management to do, say no thanks then the market tanks 1000points due to shit bloody new Covid strain and we are back at 20c anyway, of course they would take the offer up at those prices, l bloody would especially if they need more cash for an aquisition or something like that which sounds to me could be on the cards. Regards to Evolution If the SP drops to 22c what are Evolution going to do....What flip it for what 10% at 22c, l don't think so, they know what the bigger picture here is LT and WANTED to get in. If it does get down that low l have freed some more cash up and will be adding accordingly, there's only what, 340-360 mill shares floating around now, if nervous nellies get spooked and sell, these will be bought up pretty quickly l think, l know l will be one and know others will do the same. Nothing has changed here apart from we have more cash in the bank (15 mill) with bugger all dilution to add. Just my 2c worth, its all my opinion only but l won't be fooled by naysayers and the like. The company has delivered big time over recent months, revenue is increasing with more tier 1 companies to come onboard, more work, more staff needed, pretty simple maths really. Good luck to all that hold strong, almost all here will l believe, we will be rewarded and already have, this isn't a one hit wonder, there's so much more to come and l will be pretty bloody excited when this hits 30 plus cents within the next week. IMO cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $57.88K 3.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1686410 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 577518 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.