CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-56

1. 5,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2213
    The fact that this gets six 'great analysis' points speaks volumes about the people here. I'm not really referring to some being small-minded, more the clear issue here of... well, think about about the reality behind members like GetBig and Peck and how they use these 'discussions' (if I can even call them discussions).

Years ago I decided to watch CPH as an example/case study of a dog stock. It exceeded my expectations to the point of not being especially relevant to what I was wanting, but it does provide entertainment, it's a tragic train wreck I can't look away from, and surprisingly, I've actually met some great people through it - particularly worthy of mention are Edward, who I had the pleasure of meeting in person recently, and of course Dr Frasier C, who I have been accused of actually being the same person as, which I'll take as a compliment!

While I'm posting, @Peck76, starting tomorrow, you should give us a daily update of how much the CPH share price has changed in the previous 12 months. You were so avid about doing this for a while including some... colourful... calculations... and I think tomorrow would be a fabulous day to start making it a regular, daily event.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.