EVR 0.00% 0.9¢ ev resources ltd

I would say well done to both our Executive Directors, seems...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    I would say well done to both our Executive Directors, seems like they don't sleep.
    I am not sure about Adrian Paul, seems like he has done some stuff before in the UK as well but cant find much, same goes for Navin Sidhu but seems like he (Valens) (our largest?) shareholder has been buying on market a lot and looks like he has some sold connections/networks. Looking through he seems to have gotten involved in companies that go up 10x or so and he works with the companies to increase their value (I would assume). It also seems like when he leaves the companies do not perform as well anymore, management wan't to do things their way I assume and not take advise from a seasoned well connected trader/investor.

Valens were involved in metals trading and industrials before and involved with the big boys like Glencore, Louis Dreyfus, etc... Perhaps these connections got us the MOU for the Tin even without any JORC.

Good thing for us is that he is on the board here, meaning he and Adrian are all in to grow their company 100x!

With regards to this MOU, I think it may be for the Lithium as well, but I am going to be furious if it is for the Lithium and assuming with Yahua, but the price doesn't reach at least 0.15 on open - a mere 3x!!!!!!!!

Do agree though if we can drill Weinebene ourselves, we will have a much higher value and EUR will have to pony up more if they wanted to buy, perhaps we may even buy them out

Last edited by andy830: 01/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $3.183K 353.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1253325 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3072611 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 7015
Last updated 11.58am 22/05/2024 ?
EVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.