EVS 1.89% 5.4¢ envirosuite limited

I agree that profitability has been dangled as just around the...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    I agree that profitability has been dangled as just around the corner for a while now, and never seems to arrive which is frustrating.

Also, i can understand SHldrs who have their full complement being frustrated.

Personally i missed the opportunity to significantly increase my holding when i should have, sub 0.10c, which is a chance that i can't see (or hope not to see in some ways) come around again, so....
    1. I hope there is a retail component to this so i can increase or at the least minimise dilution. I know it says institutional, but i don't think retail is out of the question?
    2. I hope if so, it is sub-20c, as that was something i was waiting for, if not, the SP is likely to drop to the institutional level anyway, whatever that ends up being.
    3. The CR could be to bolster the balance, but it could be for something lined up that could push us forward.
    4. It is good management to raise when the price is high, so if nothing else it is good stewardship, although the flip side of course is Chris's point that it indicates the current price being seen as toppy (no 0.35c by Xmas i am afraid to say, barring news).

Sympathies to longer holders than I, who would prefer to see the waiting end, but i am hoping this might be an opportunity to increase holding before the inevitable (!) pop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $68.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $72.45K 1.344M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 140205 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 136397 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.