ASM 1.29% 76.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

ASM Managing Director, David Woodall, said:“I am delighted with...

1. 9,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1378
    ASM Managing Director, David Woodall, said:“I am delighted with the outcomes of the Optimisation Work which demonstrates the financial strength of the Dubbo Project and ASM’s focus on a sustainable future delivering improved performance and ESG outcomes.The Optimisation Work supports a strong go forward case and is an exciting development for ASM, our partners and shareholders.The Optimisation Work confirms we have a project that can integrate into our metals business to create an alternate, sustainable, secure and stable long-term supply of critical metals and oxides. This places ASM in an exceptional position in the critical metals value chain, as the vertically integrated owner of a globally significant polymetallic resource in Dubbo, and the capability to produce critical metals from this resource to the highest environmental standards.These exciting outcomes allow the ASM team to focus on progressing the financing, engineering, and construction strategy, and to secure offtake agreements for the integrated metals business. QUOTE
    The year ahead is now full of promise for ASM looking forward to 2022 with confidence in this great company IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $138.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.5¢ 79.5¢ 73.5¢ $303.2K 399.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7712 76.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.