HCH 1.52% 97.5¢ hot chili limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-156

1. 4,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 928
    Well you've done yourself no harm by not being here for all the non-events in the meantime.

At the very least, Samso has not made another appearance and is no doubt holding at a loss himself if still holding.

Humans tend to have confirmation bias when investing and it is far to easy to believe the spin and hype around a massive re-rate coming etc.

I was equally disappointed in the Cortadera Nth fiasco, not so much because of the lack of drilling hits as this is par for the course when exploring, but the way CE conveniently didn't keep shareholders in the loop as to what the results were.

This is in stark contrast to his tendency to over communicate when promising and talking up 'possible' events eg CN or ENAMI mining deal- I think we must have had at least 4 ASX announcements about that particular non-event.

I really hope for all holders' sakes that we do ok out of this TSX-V listing and February resource update.
    I think for me that might be the end of the line if we don't see the re-rate we deserve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $147.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ $1.00 97.0¢ $88.60K 90.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.