VMS 4.00% 2.6¢ venture minerals limited

Junior companies need cap raises to keep going, we all get that,...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Junior companies need cap raises to keep going, we all get that, but doing a cap raise BELOW your 52 week share price low just shows the lack of foresight of management, it is probably up there with the worst timed cap raises on the ASX for 2021.
    So one year in and the sp is going to be lower, Mt Riley is an unknown, a bad deal is struck with Chalice, who is in no rush exploring our ground because they have tons of upside on their ground, one??? extra hole at Mt Lindsey so far, and with this management I am afraid they will miss the tin boom also. Had management only stuck one hole into our ground at Thor pre Chalice JV (and we know we had some holes with sniffs of sulfides in it, AR was going on about it) and we would have hit something significant this would be a game changer, but management did not have the balls to do so, and left it up to CHN. Not a good look for a MD, who some of you think of as a great geo.
    I bought into this company because of the ground they possess, but this management is not exploring it aggressively. I will keep holding because you can't change the resource in the ground but you can change management. I really hope someone comes in and takes over, this management has proven in 2021 they can't get things done, or when things go wrong they don't have a plan B, C or D. We have great ground so go fu$%&^ explore it. Does anyone have the figures of how much funds actually went into the exploration of their mineral assets?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $109.5K 4.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 791572 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 26322 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ 2544480
Last updated 15.51pm 14/06/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.