CRI 8.33% 1.3¢ critica limited

I entered a postion a few months ago in VMS & am down a little...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    I entered a postion a few months ago in VMS & am down a little atm. I didnt enter VMS to get some IO out of the ground & I didnt enter due to the other projects we have around the place, I was hoping these other assets may provide capital to get to the real asset to market, even if they may have the possiblity to provide small return on my investment. I entered due to the massive Mt Lindsay Tin resource that we are sitting on. IMO this is what will produce return on investment that would be considerable & IMO is the only real reason to invest here, there are plenty of other opportunities that would be more attractive for these other assets.

Im sure everyone that is invested here or considering to buy/sell has researched the market for Tin & already know that it is today +/-USD$39000 per Ton, it is in such demand that governments have declared it a critical resource, there is information out there & projections on tin price/demand so Im not going to cut & paste information like im smart (im not) & im sure everyone is aware of the size & potential of the Mt Lindsay Tin/Tungsten resource.

If/when we get some material developments on the timeline & details of getting the Tin out of the ground & to market anyone investing at current prices will be chuffed. If Mt Lindsay became an active Tin mine I am confident that the SP would be more than it is currently. However we need money to do this & so we have a CR. I always observe CR's are not popular but they happen on all stocks at this area of the market. I have no issue with CR its what we are going to do with it that I am interested in. If we need money to keep 'lights on' or are raising it to further these other assets in the VMS portfolio then im not interested. If it is to get more assay's from the Mt Lindsey skarns im not interested. If we provide a clear strategy to accelerate the Mt Lindsay Tin resource then im interested. Im aware we have an open pit DFS already, Im aware we are in the process of underground DFS, but other than that I dont see a clear plan/timeline to market.Lets get a clear path & timeline to get the Tin to market then I will be rebalancing my portfolio to substantially increase my VMS holdings with a LONGTERM view to return on investment. At these prices the return on investment to be a SH of an operational Tin mine is a massive opportunity.

So a CR is of no interest to me & will probably be done on a 10 or 15 day VWAP so dont expect it to move the price too far. If it goes to 3c then so what. What I want is the BOD to get off their backside's & focus on the real asset. Let us know the plan to get the Tin to market, give us the 4-5 year timeline/workscope to achieve this. If they do this then it will be worth the risk for SH to buy more or hold depending on your personal situation. Anything other than a plan for the Tin then the ony options are to sell or hold. I will be holding regardless & waiting for the Mt Lindsay DFS. Anyone that hasn't bought in yet I would be waiting to see what the plans are or consider buying in before the Mt Lindsay DFS is released.

My opinion only about VMS going forward and is not pro or con for investing in VMS. Just my 4c worth of opinion if you will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $34.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $95.67K 7.237M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1365339 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 784964 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.